Friday, July 31, 2009

Disney Nick with M&M



He promised and he delivered…kinda!
In response to Eminem's damning song The Warning about wife Mariah, Nick Cannon Tweeted that a possible strategic plan was brewing.
Instead, we think he must have been reading Bartlett's all day because he bombarded the Twitterverse with a mass amount of quotes within 30 minutes.
Cannon Tweeted:
"Victorious warriors win first then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win"
"But let's not get it twisted. If you feeling froggish, leap!! Y'all know where to find me… Nick@nickcannon.com Holla at me directly!"
"Changing the world one hater at a time!"
"Those who feed into negativity must examine there purpose on this earth"
"I will permit no man to narrow or degrade my soul by making me hate him"
"Be patient in the moment of anger and escape a hundred days of sorrow!"
"I will bless those that bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse." Genesis 12:3
"Never take your own revenge, but rather give place unto the wrath. For it is written vengeance is mine, I will repay… PREACH!"
"When there are no enemies within the enemies outside can not hurt you!"
Quote of the day: "Never argue with fools because from a distance people cant tell who is who"
Ignoring him would be better than this!
Pretty weak, Cannon!

What's your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment